Completely revised 2nd Edition! Note: this is an eBook (pdf)
Adelbert Holl was a 23-year-old infantry Leutnant when he rejoined his unit in Stalingrad after recovering from a severe wound he suffered in April 1942. Upon returning to Infanterie-Regiment 276 of 94. Infanterie-Division, he discovered that many of the officers and men who had been with the unit barely 5 months earlier were now dead or wounded, and the unit was embroiled in tough city-fighting in central Stalingrad.
• 10.1 MB PDF file (immediately downloadable after payment)
• Acrobat Reader is required to view this file (free download: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/)
• PDF is read-only. It cannot be printed and text cannot be copied from it.
• The file can be downloaded a maximum of 3 times. Download expiry is one week from purchase.
• 294 pages
• A5 format
• 75 photos (50 of them new)
• 24 maps
• 19 aerial photos
• 48 supporting documents (8 of them new)
Hardcover and paperback copies of the 1st Edition are still available.